- Even in case that you and your friends are inclined to go drinking, you will need to make sure that you will have a great designated driver, who will get you home safely. Of course, such a person must be the one, whom you could really rely on. He or she will need to have the proper license and all the addresses and, of course, capable of handling even the most stressful situations effectively.
- Furthermore, at times, it is best to use public transportation to begin with. At least, this really is the most reliable option that you will know will not let you down. Take a bus, metro or perhaps a taxi. In addition, you will not need to invest too much money into the process – you will get to really make the most from your needs indeed.
- In case that you are planning on going to a special event, such as a Christmas Party, make sure that you have managed to book a hotel room or will stay at the friends’ place. That way you will surely be able to avoid the DUI accidents and will not have to worry about any kind of legal consequences.
- At times, friends or loved ones will be tempted to drive after having plenty of drinks. At that moment, people may really consider themselves invincible gods or something. And this is why it is very important and genuinely crucial even, to hid the car keys from them so as to eliminate the temptation to begin with.
- Eat plenty of food. Most of the hosts are going to offer plenty of food on the table in addition to alcohol. And this is why you will need to seize that opportunity and eat plenty before drinking. That way you are certainly not going to get trashed and will eliminate the possibility of getting into a DUI accident to begin with.
- If you are hosting a party, it would be quite smart to cut the source of alcohol off a couple of hours before the party ends. That way the guests are going to be able to sober up and will therefore eliminate the possibility of drunk driving.
- And, of course, if you are hosting the party – you will need to pay more attention to the guests in order to make sure that none of them are planning on getting home after drinking. It is best to arrange proper public transportation for them or allow them to stay the night until they sober up and are ready to drive in the first place.
The above-mentioned tips and recommendations from leading Las Vegas DUI attorney are pretty straightforward and will allow you to really avoid any unpleasant situations, keeping of the roads while being drunk and not putting anyone in danger. Of course, there are plenty more tips and tricks, but the most basic one is – do not drink alcohol and drive – this is pretty much essential and will surely save you plenty of trouble. Hence, think twice before getting behind the wheel after drinking and you will definitely be fine, without being charged with DUI to begin with. If need more information on fighting your DUI case, please call our law firm or contact us using online form.